– B: Brisaola: The dried beef is a product so dear and loved by tourists and local, we prefer the meat marinated with spices and dried in Livigno with the I (brisaola) of Alpi Carni.
– C Carosello 3000 : The ski area that reaches 2,800 meters above sea level, with many miles of trails for all levels, 2 mountain huts, 2 restaurants at the start, 2 apreski and more… www.carosello3000.com.
– F Freeride: Since last winter you can enjoy freeriding in the village for the all season, this thanks to the innovative local avalanche bulletin and the freeride project involving Livigno, guides, experts, heli-skiing.
– G Gigi Galli: “Hullu Gallo” is a rally driver from Livigno, who over the years has proved its worth in rallying world. Beloved by fans for his spectacular driving and sympathy, recently participated in the italian edition of the world rallycross.
– H Handy Sport Livigno: The group of disabled people in the village who took part in various sports events in Italy and more. The group is followed by really good educators. They organize every year the “Winter Olympics for the Disabled”.
– K Kids – Kindergarten: Livigno is the ideal place for holidays of children. The kids find in summer and in winter many activities for their fun and games: track boats, cars, trampoline, small farm, rides, tapisrouland, inflatables and much more…!
We recommend the Playground Lupigno: www.scuolascilivigno.com.
– L Latteria: A visit to the Latteria in the lake area is a must. Here you can see the processing of milk with real tours, tasting cheeses, local products and enjoy an ice cream with a fantastic view. In the Latteria there is also the opportunity to visit the Alpine Diorama.
– M Mottolino: The slope of the Mottolino offers refuge in the mountains, skiing and snowboarding for all levels, kindergarten free of charge, a famous snowpark and more… www.mottolino.com.
– N Nine Knights: One of the most important contest in the freestyle sky and mtb world. The knights, called to groped the assault on the famous castles in the snow and wood of Livigno, are ready to show off their biggest tricks with spectacular jumps.
– O Ostaria: Ostaria is a district of the village, called the “zone of frogs” because at the time there was very swampy terrain and the presence of many frogs. The districts are 8: Livigno Center, Comunin-Pemont, Forcola Ostaria, Plan Sora, Saroch, Teola, Trepalle.
– P Park: Livigno is famous for its snowparks and is home to the Freestyle , the Mottolino park is the oldest (since 1997) and theater of international events, training of top riders and international photo-video shooting, there is the LivignoPArk Carosello 3000 with an easy and fun park active by many years and there is a series of mini parks in the village.
– R Roberto Nani: In recent years, after the excellent results of Giorgio Rocca we still have a top athlete, coming from Livigno, in the FIS Alpine Ski World Cup, this is Roberto Nani. He have take a really good resoult in his career.
Last year was ranked 8th in the world ranking of giant slalom.
– S Skieda – Sgambeda: Two top events, the week-gathering of telemarkers around the world, now in its 21st edition, and Sgambeda, the international cross country marathon, now in its Twenty-Third year, opens every year the winter season.
– V Val Federia: Val Federia, located parallel to the Livigno valley, is rich in flora and fauna. Inhabited and exploited by grazing the top, which is grown in the low only during the summer, it offers a wonderful and unique habitat.
– W Wood’n’art: It ‘s a competition/exhibition that brings artists, techniques and works of art out of the indoors of their studies. The artists have at their disposal an enormous larch trunk, 2.00 meters high and 0.50 meters wide, and will compete for five days working it and turning it into a work of art.